Thursday, February 22, 2018

Lots is new in my art world. I am currently working on a corporate commission, installing very large paintings in mental health treatment offices for Greenbrook TMS NeuroHealth. The pieces represent Trees of Hope, their corporate image. I am so enjoying matching each painting to each office's color scheme, while including some subtle branding components. I have incorporated my own symbolism in the composition of the paintings, to represent the patient as they may come in to treatment through their success. I am very excited about the use of color and space to bring the patients into the visual.  Many have spontaneously agreed to paint with me, adding their own leaves on the trees.  This makes me very happy, as patients say they feel so included!
So far, I have installed murals in the following locations: Annapolis, MD., Greenbelt, MD, Columbia, MD., Hunt Valley, MD., and Bel Air, MD., and Owings Mills, MD. In the next weeks I will be working in Wilmington, DE and Easton, MD, as well as Glen Burnie, MD. Newark NJ is upcoming.
Photos will be uploaded soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment